Reflector Telescope with Motor Drive
This telescope suits beginner to intermediate-level astronomers. The high aperture allows you to observe star clusters, brighter nebula, Jupiter's moons and even Saturn's rings! The 1141EQMD comes with a motor drive which compensates for the earth's rotation while automatically tracking sky objects.
- A sturdy metal mount with slow motion control of vertical and horizontal axis
- A lightweight and durable aluminium tripod
- A handy 5x24 finderscope for locating your desired astronomical object in the night sky
- Three 1.25" eyepieces 4mm, 10mm and 25mm to give you a broader range of magnification
- Single axis motor drive to control the telescope's tracking speed
- Accessory tray
- 5 years limited warranty
Never use your telescope to look directly at the Sun. Permanent eye damage will result.
Never use your telescope to project sunlight onto another surface, the internal heat build-up will damage the telescope optical elements.
You must order by 21st Dec 2016 for VIC, NSW, QLD & ADE. 18th Dec 2016 for WA, NT and TAS. Please allow up to 6 working days for country area.
Deliveries to capital cities such as Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Adelaide, and Perth, within Australia, will take 2-5 working days. It will take 2-10 days for remote locations.